Specialised SIV Paragliding School
Our Teaching System
Go2Fly is a small professional school specialized in SIV courses, with modern philosophies of paragliding teaching.
Your level and your motivations
Beginner or competition pilot, it’s never too early and never too late for an SIV course !
Why SIV course :
– to be more confortable in flight
– to explore and understand the flight range of your glider
– to understand and manage different maneuvers or incidents with the glider
– to regain confidence after an incident or a flight accident
– to access acro
– to get familiar with your new glider
– to prepare the competition season of cross and have more performance
— Homologated glider in good condition (for non-homologated glider contact us)
– Rescue (folded in the last 12 months)
– Fully charged Radio with headsets (if you do not have earphones, we can lend you some models, contact us)
– take-off and landing autonomy
– paragliding third party liability insurance
Our specific professional equipment, carefully chosen to meet our requirements, is there to guarantee maximum safety, educational efficiency,. but also your comfort.
Hydrostatique lifejacket Plastimo 275N (CO2 cartridges included) -> the only model that keeps the airway clear for an unconscious pilot – according to DHV test.
Waterproof bag for your radio.
Several models of earphones for your radios.
Zodiac, 15HP engine, with scale to facilitate the climb if needed
Max speed: 35-40 km/h
Shuttle 9 places
double side doors
air conditioning in front and behind
arm-rests between seats
4K digital video recording with x125 optical zoom (3000mm equivalent) on a Manfrotto professional video tripod with nitrotech head.
THE BEST CAMERA FOR SIV
TV 4K diagonal 125 cm
With the digital zoom, your brake pulley is visible even at 1000m above the lake!
Harness hang-system to simulate all your exercises, directly at the landing.
Taurpaulin (cover) to place your glider dry if the grass is wet, and fast packing bag to optimize time and reduce fatigue.
In double view (outside / pilot) to prepare well each exercise.
Visible also between flights at the landing.
Inside the campsite Nubliere, the tent GO2FLY 4.5m x 4.5m only 50m from the landing SIV.
On the eve of the course
- Meeting at out tent GO2FLY in the campsite La Nubliere, the day before the course, at 18H.
For reasons of organization, safety and pedagogy, it is imperative to be present for this first briefing!
- Checking the proper extraction of the emergency parachute on our harness hang-system.
- Distribution of lifejackets, earphones and waterproof bags for your radios.
- Briefing with video support: presentation of the evolution zone and the landing, safety instructions, reserve parachute, progression and exercises to realize.
- End of the briefing around 20H.
During the SIV course we are in the Nublière campsite (next to the SIV landing). Briefings and debriefings take place there. If you come from far away, we advise you to stay in this campsite to have a more comfortable stay. The campsite offers discounts for paragliders.
Website camping la nubliere
The day of the course
- Meeting at 7H30.
- Briefing again on the exercises that will be performed.
- Exercises in flight made over the lake, with a safety boat ready to intervene.
- 3 flights a day will be made to the maximum.
- Validation criteria for a day :
– the days or it is not possible to fly, are not charged.
– a day with only 1 flight due to weather conditions, is charged at half price.
– day will be validated (fully charged) if at least 2 flights were made.
- Between flights, on the landing site, analysis of the flight performed and preparation of the next flight.
- At the end of the day, video analysis of each pilot’s flights (possibility to get your SIV videos – free of chage).
- Mental imagery session
- End of the day around 18h.
Schedules can be changed depending on the weather.
Calendar and reservation
- Our SIV courses can take place over two or three days (usually two days on weekends and three days on weekdays).
- SIVs on weekdays are from Tuesday to Thursday with Friday as a reserve day in case of bad weather.
- Groups are limited to 8 people maximum.
Individual registration: 175 € / day
Group registration – decreasing rate from 5 people:
– 5 people: 170 € / day / person
– 6 people: 165 € / day / person
– 7 people: 160 € / day / person
– 8 people: 155 € / day / person
For groups, other dates may be available in addition to those mentioned in our calendar. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOYALTY
To thank you for your loyalty, we make decreasing rates from a 4th day of SIV and until the 10th day of SIV. Discounts are personal and apply only to individual registrations. The courses taken into account are over 2 years (current year + previous year).
1-3 days 175 € | 4th day 170 € | 5th day 165 € | 6th day 160 € | 7th day 155 € | 8th day 150 € | 9th day 145 € | 10th day 140 €
– Registration is done directly online on our website.
– To finalize your registration you have three possibilities to pay your deposit of 100 € / person:
- by credit card directly on our website.
- by bank transfer (in 5 days term).
- by check (in 5 days term).
– The rest of the payment is made at the end of the course.
– We only accept payment by check and cash.
CANCELLATION FROM YOUR PART / INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION
- In a period greater than or equal to 30 days before the course, 30 € (inscription fee) will be deducted from your deposit
- In less than 30 days before the course, your deposit (except 30 € inscription fee) is refunded only in case of illness, accident, death, loss of employment, on proof (up to members of first degree of your family).
CANCELLATION FROM YOUR PART / GROUPE REGISTRATION
In case of complete cancellation by the group:
- In a period greater than or equal to 90 days before the course, 30 € (inscription fee) will be deducted from your deposit
- In less than 90 days before the course, no refund can take place.
In case of cancellation by one participant from the group:
- In case of cancelation with a replacement found by the group, the entire deposit will be refunded
- In a period greater than or equal to 60 days before the course, 30 € (inscription fee) will be deducted from your deposit if a replacement isn’t found by the group.
- In less than 60 days before the course, your deposit (except 30 € inscription fee) is refunded only in case of illness, accident, death, loss of employment, on proof (up to members of first degree of your family).
CANCELLATION BY GO2FLY
Go2fly reserves the right to cancel the course if at least 5 participants are not registered or due to weather conditions. In the case of a cancellation from our part, you have 2 choices:
- your deposit will be fully refunded.
- you can re-use your deposit for registration for another SIV course
DURING THE SIV COURSE
- the days or it is not possible to fly, are not charged.
- a day with only 1 flight due to weather conditions, is charged at half price.
- day will be validated (fully charged) if at least 2 flights were made.